Corporate Associate - Greensboro
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated associate with two to five years of experience to join its growing corporate practice group in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong legal research/writing and interpersonal skills
- Show a commitment to exceptional work product and client service
Candidates should be interested in:
Quickly demonstrating that they can accept significant responsibility, including
- Managing client relationships
- Contract review, corporate formation, LLC formation, mergers/acquisitions, and other transactional experience
- Provide legal support relating to all aspects of corporate law
- Working knowledge of federal and state law tax laws desirable
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment.