Staff Attorney - Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking a highly motivated Staff Attorney with three to five years of experience in Creditor’s Rights to support its growing Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights practice group in the Carolinas. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate who is looking to work a Part-Time schedule.
The ideal candidate could work in the Columbia, South Carolina or Charlotte, North Carolina office.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong legal research/writing and interpersonal skills
- Show a commitment to exceptional work product and client service
- Admittance to North and South Carolina Bars (or ability for admittance)
- Willingness to support attorneys and perform paralegal task when needed
Candidates should be able to:
- Quickly demonstrate that they can accept significant responsibility
- Exhibit a working knowledge of lending practices, probate law and collection practices in North and South Carolina
- Draft pleadings and manage caseload
- Provide legal support relating to all aspects of collection and probate law
- Exhibit a working knowledge of federal and state laws
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and transcript by e-mail to:
Summer Winslow - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 190 attorneys and offices in Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, S.C. as well as Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh, N.C. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national, and international venues.